Sunday, April 1, 2012

a few missing you cards--

back to the green and blue David Walker paper (must stay focused on the scraps...)--
this card started with the green & blue patterned paper from David Walker. The sketch is one from my sketch notebook from before I started keeping track of where they came from. It's most likely from a magazine from a few years ago... Jumbo ric-rac is from Wal-Mart. Mini ric-rac is May Arts. Tag punch is EK Success. Sentiment stamp is from a Doodlebug set by Hampton Arts.
This card started with another favorite sketch from the sketch book. This also came from a card magazine several years ago, before I was keeping track of where my sketches came from. Same patterned paper from David Walker. Sentiment stamp is same Doodlebug stamp. Satin ribbon is unknown, was just a piece in ribbon box.

One more piece of that paper to use--
I used a sketch from Paper Crafts Go to Sketches vol 1 magazine. Dog stamp is from Technique Tuesday & colored with copics then popped dimensional adhesive. Sentiment stamp is from a OWH set by Hero Arts. I think this guy is my favorite card out of the ones I made with this paper.

So glad to be done with this paper. It was a hard piece for me to use...

No comments:

Post a Comment