Saturday, April 21, 2012

a few Disney cards

I was sidetracked last week working on a project for my new little Nephew. Well I guess it's for his mom & dad since he's not here yet... I had a few scraps leftover, so instead of heading for the scrap file I used them to make some cards.
This is what I started with. I don't know if they even sell these anymore. I got them at either Joann's or Michael's back when I first started scrapbooking.
I started with sketch # 116 from the Stars and Stamps blog. Next came the sheet of patterned paper from Hot Off the Press. All of the punch outs coordinate with the paper & are from Hot Off the Press as well. :) I dressed up the punch outs with stickles and then covered that with crystal lacquer to seal in the glitter (after I had run them through the zyron and stuck them to heavy cardstock to beef them up...). The ribbon is May Arts. The solid colored backgrounds are from a package of short cuts from Creative Memories that has been in the stash for a very long time. A very long time. :)
Here are what the rest of them look like. :) A few more cards in the box for Sandy. A bunch of loose pieces used up. No stray scraps heading for the scrap file. A most productive day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment