Saturday, March 31, 2012

getting a NEPHEW!!!!

I sent this to my sister & her husband, Heidi & John, who found out monday that they're having a boy!!! Yeah! Little boys are so much fun! I know all the cool, fun, noisy, boy toys. I can't wait!

I started with OWH sketch #26. The patterned paper is David Walker as are stickers. Both ribbons are from May Arts, I think. I popped the center piece with dimensional adhesive and put glossy accents on the stickers to dress them up a bit. 

Congratulations Heidi & John! I can't wait until little Manuel makes his appearance. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great card Theresa. I love how you stacked the ribbons to create a nice wide look. Congratulations and best wishes on the new arrival to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so uber creative!! You are amazing!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete