Monday, April 2, 2012

a mojo monday (#232)

In my quest this year to use up the scraps that I have, I'm trying to not create any new scraps to add to the pile. So, since I cut into a new piece to make a card for my sister, I needed to use up the rest of it...

This card started out as something totally different using the green and blue patterned paper that I used before.... It morphed into this when trying to find papers to fit the sketch and the green/blue paper just didn't work.

Using sketch #232 from Mojo Monday, I used a purple piece of patterned paper from David Walker (was already in the scrap stash). Corner stickers are also David Walker. The 2 purple pieces of cardstock were embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder. Ribbon is from an unknown source, it was just in the ribbon box... ;) Sentiment stamp is from TPC Studio and popped with dimensional adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment