Thursday, March 8, 2012

some goodies from Florida

finally got a little playtime--

While in Florida, I had a chance to hit a couple of scrapbook stores there during their version of the paper chase. Theirs has a Pirate theme & all the stores did make n takes that involved pirates. :) The stamp I got at Scraps of Art. A great little store that I've visited before. The patterned paper is the lauderdale line from Basic Grey and was purchased at Posh Scraps. I've been to this one before too, only it was under a different name that first trip. I also made it to the new Hobby Lobby that just opened! Sun, warm, girl time, & paper shopping! The perfect vacation. I can't wait to go back!

Now to finish the unpacking, the laundry and get ready for surgery on Wednesday....

stamp is a house mouse colored with copics. patterned paper is basic grey. cardstock is bazzill.

No comments:

Post a Comment