Wednesday, March 28, 2012

a few more Doodlebug scraps....

Almost to the end of these particular Doodlebug scraps...
This card started with sketch #1 from the Stars and Stamps blog. The stamp is from Close to My Heart. I just highlighted him with c-1 & c-3 copics. Then I added a a little bling to his collar.

Next came this guy, because I just couldn't recycle that last strip with the stripes. It was the perfect size for the edge piece. AND I had another dog stamped and all ready to go. I used my nesties to cut him into a circle and then used sketch #106 from Stars and Stamps blog. The rest of the little bits of polka dots and plaid hit the recycle box because they WERE really to small to use. :) Yeah!!! 5 cards made and fewer scraps in the file!!! Now to move on to the next in the pile....

No comments:

Post a Comment