Tuesday, January 31, 2012

OWH sketch #105


Since the snow & power outage put a crimp in the creative mojo, I didn't get last weeks sketch done. I found it hard to feel creative all bundled up. Coloring was hard with gloves on & my fingers got cold trying to cut things out....

Here we are all bundled up--
I was able to at least go through a bunch of supplies. Found some old favorites and a that bunch will be moving on... I also realized that in low light, dark brown and black are hard to tell apart.... The brown penguins looked a little funny the next morning. :)

Here's my take on last weeks sketch--
Stickers are Sandylion, dressed up with Glossy Accents. Pluto is mounted on white cardstock and popped with dimensional adhesive. Patterned paper is from Paper Garden. Card stock is from the scrap files. Sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts.

I hope to get caught up on the Mojo Mondays and then use up the rest of the Disney sticker sheet. I've decided this years OWH goal is going to be to slim down the scrap stash and use up all the bits and pieces that I've been saving by making cards (using card sketches that force me to think a bit more out of the box for me. Stretch those creative muscle a bit more) instead of having a number of cards goal. No more hanging on to bits and pieces of paper. :) Use it or recycle it is my new mantra in the scrap room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment