Wednesday, January 4, 2012

a little mojo

Have had a productive couple of days. Yeah!!! The mojo is slowly coming back! It got lost in all of the craziness that is Peak at big brown. With the spring deadlines for OWH creeping up, I thought I would jump ahead to Mom's day & Dad's day. (I just can't wrap my head around bunnies & spring flowers right now while we are preparing for ski lesson season....)

First up-






used sketch #100 from OWH stars & stamps blog. Patterned paper is basic grey. Stamp is from Impression Obsession. Button is also BG. Twine I think is May Arts, it's from the stash.


Next- one for Mom's day--




This one uses the same BG paper. Stamp is from Impression Obsession, same set as the Father's Day stamp. Sketch #82 from OWH. Pearl pen is used for the small accents.


Last one--

Again same BG pp. This time I branched out & used a Mojo monday sketch. (I want to branch out & try different sketch this year. Stretch the creative muscle a little bit... ) Sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts, a basic grey set. Flowers are Prima. Floss is from Karen Foster. Ribbon is from stash, I think it's May Arts.


Not a bad couple of days.... Most productive I've been in a long time. :)

3 comments: