Thursday, February 2, 2012

last of the Disney stickers...

for this sheet at least. ;) I'm sure there are more in the Disney stash to be used later. (The goal is to finish the Disneyland scrapbooks & then the rest of the Disney stash is free to use for cards...)

The last 2 weeks of Mojo monday sketches are giving me trouble so I moved on to using up the Disney stickers to get them off the scrap table. I discovered when helping Sandy design the card kits for CHA, that HAVING to use something or create greatness with something specific is the fastest way to kill the mojo. So for now, if it's not working, I'm moving on. No pressure to create. If it doesn't work the 2nd time I come back to it, OUT IT GOES. :) At least that's my plan for now. So far it's working. The recycle box is filling up & the scrap box is getting empty.

1st up is Mickey. Sandylion stickers dressed up with stickles & covered with crystal lacquer. Windows & Mickey also have crystal lacquer .Mickey is mounted and popped with dimensional adhesive. Patterned paper is from Paper Garden. Black pearl pen in the corners. Sketch is one from my notebook from before I started to keep track of where they came from....

Next up is Donald. Same Sandylion sticker sheet. Patterned paper is from the stash (& is so old that the manufacture isn't noted on the back. It is even priced with a sticker that my favorite store hasn't used in YEARS, like 10 maybe....). Stickles and crystal lacquer again on the stickers. Sentiment stamp is from TPC studios. Donald is mounted on white card stock and popped with dimensional adhesive. Sketch is from OWH blog #13.


Last of this sheet is Goofy. Paper same as Donald. Stickles & crystal lacquer too. Goofy is also popped with dimensional adhesive. Sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts. Used sketch #47 from OWH blog.

5 cards from 1 sticker sheet & some patterned paper all from the stash. :) Didn't make a very big dent, but is feels GREAT to use some of it to make cards for my very favorite cause- Operation Write Home. :)

2 comments:

  1. Theresa, These are so....cute! I love how you used the stickers. I love them all and some hero's children are going to love these. I will try this since I have so many stickers. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete