Thursday, January 12, 2012

3 more cards with the same Basic grey... It's time to clean up those scrap & move on. :)

1st up--

this one uses OWH sketch #38. Sentiment stamp from impression obsession. Corner stamps are Basic Grey, as is button. Floss is by Karen Foster.

2nd up--
this one uses an older mojo monday sketch #168. Ribbon is May Arts, I think. It's been in the stash awhile. Button is Basic Grey. Sentiment stamp is unknown... I can't find the sheet it came off of.... I'll update when I find it.... I orginally started this card for the ODBD challenge on Stars & Stamps, but I think I like the one from tuesday better since can only use one.

last one--
again basic grey for the pattern paper. Sentiment stamp is Hero Arts, OWH set. flourish is from an old Sandylion set. Punch is by EK Success. I copied the idea from a card that I tore out of Paper Crafts magazine.

That's it for now with this set of Basic Grey. 9 cards, all different. No multiples of the same card like I normally do. Back in the stash the rest goes. Little pieces all RECYCLED!!! (another new thing for me.....) On to different paper & stamps.... Maybe a Valentine or two, even if it is past the OWH deadline, I'll save them for December & be ahead of the game.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment