Sunday, January 19, 2014

finished bears

Yesterday was a very foggy day on the ski hill. Since I didn't have to go out and teach in the stuff, I stayed in the club and worked on a little coloring. ;)

I had already decided on the design, OWH sketch 177, and had picked out the pink paper (from paper fever, it old, not sure if they are still in business...) before we left for the club on friday. I had all morning to sit and watch the fogged in ski hill and color. I color very slowly so it took me all morning to get these little cuties finished. The sun peaked through the fog after lunch so I hit the slopes for a few turns. :)

This morning I turned those little pink cuties into this--
I had a partial sheet of the paper with the dots left from a birthday card I make earlier this week & a full sheet of the swirls in the same color pink, both from paper fever. These sheets are from deep in the stash. Feels good to get them used up!
The stamp is from Stampin' up, the Beary Best Friends set that I found on e-bay. I really need to stay away from e-bay. Our mailman is going to be busy dropping off packages here all next week.... I colored her with copics. The embossing folder is swiss dots by Cuttlebug and I gently swiped a white ink pad across the top of the embossing.
The inside sentiment is stamped-- i <3 you beary much! A sentiment from Stampin' up & the Beary Nice Wishes set. (another e-bay find....)

Time to get organized for another busy week.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment