Wednesday, May 8, 2013

OWH VCMP --challenge #7

Challenge #7 is to make a summertime card. Nothing says summer to me like thinking about fishing. I spent many summers of my growing up years on the lake waiting for the fish to bite with my Dad.

I started with this set of stickers from Mrs. Grossman. I layered all of the pieces together over the sponged background piece. The blue piece of colored background paper is from My Mind's Eye. Red piece is from a unknown source, it came out of the scrap file.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow, that is such a great use of stickers! It's just so cute!!!

    You also brought back some lovely memories. When fishing opened up a week or so ago here, I saw all the boats being towed behind trucks on their way out to lakes and it reminded me of all the years fishing with my dad in Oregon. Thanks so much for sharing this card in my OWH Virtual Card Party summertime challenge!

    ReplyDelete