Sunday, September 18, 2011

more from the stash...

It's been a fairly productive few days in the scrap room. Yeah!!! Used up some more stuff from the stash & got 12 more cards made! If this keeps up I'm going to have to win big in Vegas next weekend so I can get MORE ADHESIVE to keep making cards. :)

this is the sticker sheet I started with (I had 2 of them so I made duplicates--)--


add in some solid cardstock, coordinating patterned papers, some eyelets, ribbon, & fibers and this is what is ready to be stamped & tucked!!!



I think this guy is my favorite of the group-


This started with a sketch of a card that Sandy made for Father's day. I used Susan Branch coordinating patterned papers & stickers. Added in some solid card stock, Making Memories eyelets & inked all the edges with dark brown color box chalk ink. For some finishing touchs I gave Santa some "ground" to stand on with my c-3 copic, lightened & blended with c-1. I also outlined Santa with c-1. Lastly I covered Santa with glosssy accents to help him stand out & make him shiny. :)

Now it's time to get some house "stuff " done & start to think about packing for Vegas... I leave Wednesday afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment