Thursday, September 15, 2011

back to the paper...

ahhhh. Finally back in the scrap room after a busy weekend and hitting the ground on monday running. Who would've thought that we would be even busier chasing stuff down in the 2nd week of high school than we were in all of the past 9 years of school put together. Add in a tennis match or two & there's my week. This morning I decided it was time to reclaim what little sanity I have & play with some paper! After I found my work space, it was time to use up the paper that was sitting there....


Santa sticker & patterned paper are by Susan Branch. Green cardstock is embossed with Sizzix snow globe embossing folder. Ribbon/fiber is EK success adornments Christmas collection. All of this stuff has been aging in my collection for YEARS. It feels SO GOOD to finally use some of it!

Next up this afternoon is Thomas' tennis match & then slow cooker pot roast for dinner! No Costco dinner tonight!!! (unlike the last 3 match nights, today I planned ahead ;) ). Then maybe a little more paper play time tonight before bed.... Thank goodness tomorrow is friday. Maybe I'll finally be able to get this week caught up....

No comments:

Post a Comment