Monday, August 29, 2011

1000th card for OWH

 this card made 997 cards so far this year.....
then 4 of these guys put me over the top for my goal of 1000 cards for the year!!!! Thomas came up with the number last year when "we" hit the 800 card mark early in December. I figured I could pull off 75 a month, then push for 100. Thomas said "we" could do 1000 TOTAL for the year to take the pressure of the monthly goal. I got a good start towards that 1000 when I was off earlier this year for my surgery. Yesterday, number 1000 & 1001 were finished (I made 4 of the snowman guys). Wooooo Hooooo! Anything else this year is bonus!!!

The pattern paper in both cards is Basic Grey Blitzen. Snowman stamp is PSX & colored with Prismacolors. Crystal laquer on eyes, nose, & buttons. Smooch on snowflakes in background.

No comments:

Post a Comment