Friday, July 12, 2013

In Memory.....

Today we said good-bye to the best Uncle anyone could ask for. Uncle Jim you will forever be missed. I will always remember you as you are in this picture. Always with a smile on your face and a joke on the tip of your tongue.

He battled pancreatic cancer for 2 years. We knew it was a long shot at beating it. He fought bravely and courageously everyday for those 2 years. I had lots of time to create the perfect cards for my Aunt and cousins. It took many tries. There is no easy way to create a card for such a heart wrenching occasion. After months of trial and error. And cutting up more paper than I ever thought I could in making "practice" cards. These are what I finally decided on--





We said good-bye to a great man. I will always miss you and think of you often Uncle Chump. I hope the beer is ice cold, the model train always stay on their tracks, the fish are always biting, and the golf is always great in heaven. Love You!

3 comments:

  1. Awww I'm so sorry, Theresa. Praying for our family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. Your cards are beautiful and will mean so much to the receiver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so heart wrenching to lose someone so special. Sending love your way to ease the pain. Your cards are simply lovely, elegant and heart felt. Thanks for sharing. -TK, an OWH buddy.

    ReplyDelete