Sunday, February 24, 2013

VCMP challenge #3- selective embossing

The third challenge was selective embossing. This was definitely a challenge. I had never tried this before, so it was fun to try something new. I think with the right folders it would have been a lot easier than trying to figure out the right "sandwich" to make it work... My poor swirl embossing folder almost didn't survive. A little heavy duty packaging tape & I think it's as good as new. I used a sizzix embossing folder and then gently rubbed a little broken china distress ink over the embossed areas with a distress tool. The little girl is from My Favorite Things and the OWH stamp fundraiser and colored with copics. Sentiment stamp is from a OWH set by Hero Arts.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job! I love your coloring and the colors you used. Someone will love getting that card. Thank you for joining the challenge.

    ReplyDelete